Saskatchewan is growing – so is our need for power. We are rebuilding our power grid to make sure we have the electricity to power that growth.
We’re making historic investments – about $1 billion per year for the long term – to meet the electricity needs of the future. This includes adding more clean power sources to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
We have many projects on the go and each one is different. As we plan our work, we engage with provincial and local officials, landowners, Aboriginal groups and anyone else who may be impacted.
We try to balance all stakeholder and project needs before the first shovel hits the dirt.
- Chinook Power Station
- First 10 MW Utility-scale Solar Project
- Pasqua to Swift Current 230kV Transmission Line Project
- Saskatoon Area Reinforcement
- Poplar River Public Safety and Security Project
- Kennedy-Tantallon 230kV Transmission Line Project
- Birtle-Tantallon 230kV Transmission Line Project
- Yancoal 230kV Transmission Line Project
- Potential Future Gas Plant
- Condie to Belle Plaine 230kV Transmission Line Project
- Urban Core Infrastructure Improvements Program - Regina City