Established in 1929, we are Saskatchewan’s leading power supplier. We support our province’s growth and work to enhance quality of life for our over half a million customers.
We generate power using a variety of sources, and operate one of Canada’s largest grids. We are also connected to the grids in Manitoba, Alberta and North Dakota.
Saskatchewan to a
cleaner energy future
for our customers
and the communities
- Further develop a customer focused organization.
- Grow the valued products and services we offer our customers.
- Engage and partner with customers and stakeholders.
- Cultivate strong, mutually beneficial relationships with Indigenous peoples.
- Attract and retain an engaged, diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Establish a culture of leadership that empowers employees and drives enhanced health and safety.
- Ensure workforce development and growth through innovative and expanded learning opportunities.
- Support our employees in managing change during the energy transition.
- Maintain a balance sheet that provides a strong financial foundation and business flexibility.
- Evolve rate design to offer more options for customers and reflect the true costs of generating and delivering electricity.
- Build on our continuous improvement, efficiency, and quality mindset.
- Develop an agile and sustainable supply chain that provides best value and further enhances supplier diversity.
- Transition Saskatchewan’s electricity system to lower or non-carbon emitting, flexible, and reliable generation sources.
- Advance development of a safe, secure, efficient, resilient, and modernized grid that can adapt to our customers’ changing needs.
- Effectively balance cost, reliability, performance, and risk in the design and lifecycle management of our infrastructure.
- Demonstrate environmental leadership while building a sustainable energy future.