Already Have an Online Profile?
Sign into your account wherever and whenever it's convenient for you.
Manage your account online by creating a profile and linking it to your account to access online services:
- View bills, and manage your payments through your preferred financial institution
- Sign-up for equalized and pre-authorized payment plans
- Submit your monthly meter readings to ensure your bill is as accurate as possible
- Ask us questions about your account securely through Message Centre
- Receive notifications in your inbox when it is time to read your meter, or pay your bill
- Sign-up for paperless billing to help protect the environment
- Pay your power bill by credit card
Signing up is Easy
To create your online profile, here are the 5 things you'll need to have ready:
- A user ID of your choice (min. 6 characters)
- A password of your choice (min. 8 characters)
- The name that appears on your bill (max. 25 characters)
- Your SaskPower account number
- A valid email address
Forgot Your Password?
Create another one and have it emailed to you, safely and securely. All you'll need is your user ID and the answer to your challenge question. If you’re having problems signing up or resetting your password, call us 1-888-757-6937 and we are happy to help.
Have more questions about signing up?
Check out our signing up for an online account Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Download the SaskPower App
Download the SaskPower App and view your account balance and power usage online – anytime, anywhere. You can also stay informed about power outages in your area and submit your own meter read.